Friday, April 20, 2018

Friday, April 20, 2018

Be Respectful, Be Excellent, Be Accepting, Be a Leader


This is a B Day.


6th Grade:

Attention all 6th graders, the 6th grade Falcon Feather Reward second semester is coming up soon.  If you would like to attend you must have completed all 4 of your falcon feathers or have earned at least 1 new feather this semester. Those of you that have not, we highly encourage you to complete your feathers. Anyone from today and on that earns a feather will receive 4 free passes to Skate City. May 11th is the last day you are able to turn in your feathers. Earn your feathers 6th graders!

 

All Grades:           

Did you purchase a yearbook this year? Limited supply is left! Check the lists on the cafeteria windows to see if you have purchased a yearbook.  If you are not on the list, you may still purchase one for $30 through Infinite Campus or cash or check to Mrs. Kelley the bookkeeper.

 

Words of Wisdom:

Quote: "I don't think of myself as a poor, deprived ghetto girl who made good. I think of myself as somebody who from an early age knew I was responsible for myself, and I had to make good." –Oprah Winfrey