Be Respectful, Be Excellent, Be Accepting, Be a Leader
This is a B Day.
International Bike and Walk to School Day: Wednesday, May 8th is International Bike and Walk to School Day. Healthy snacks will be served outside before school to students and staff who walk or bike to school (those who cannot walk or bike to school will have an opportunity to walk the EMS track to participate in this celebration). Stay tuned to the daily bulletin for other bike and walk events during the rest of the week!
IMPORTANT CALL BOX INFORMATION
· Call Box is in use from 8am to 4:15pm.
· Students who arrive late or return to school will need to use the Call Box to be let in.
· Students will need to go thru the building when given a pass for the office, clinic, counseling or other rooms.
· For Lunches, the front doors will open at the designated lunch time. Students should not go to lunch early. If students are late to lunch, they need to enter thru the cafeteria door.
· After school, the doors will lock at 3pm. All students must be off campus or in a school sponsored activity.
· When using the Call Box, hold down the button to talk once you have been acknowledged and then look at the camera so we can verify who you are.
Words of Wisdom
Moral: Don't succumb to negative peer pressure. Be a leader!