Monday, February 5, 2018

Monday, February 5, 2018

Be Respectful, Be Excellent, Be Accepting, Be a Leader


This is a W Day.

 

All Grades:

NJHS applications are due in Student Services by 3:00 p.m. Friday, February 9. Applications that are turned in late will not be considered for membership. Students with a GPA of 3.75 or higher received a letter inviting them to apply and the application on Friday, January 26. There will be an application information session for those who were invited to apply in the DCR during 6th and 7th grade lunches on Thursday, February 1. Questions? See Mrs. Milstead in room 1293.

 

Words of Wisdom:

Quote: "I never thought in my life that my only goal was to be happy. I think my goal was to be productive – and along the way, being productive has made me happy." –Stephanie Kevlar