Monday, December 4, 2017

Monday, December 4, 2017

Be Respectful, Be Excellent, Be Accepting, Be a Leader


This is a W Day.

 

All Grades:

Reminder: The Euclid Spelling Bee will take place tomorrow, December 5 from 12:30 - 2:50.  Students who qualified for the bee should come to the Double Classroom at 12:30 Tuesday.  You don't need to bring backpacks or any supplies.  Don't forget to give one friend the pass so they can come cheer you on. Parents are welcome to come!  See Mrs. Grenawalt or Mrs. Fast or email them with any questions.

 

Words of Wisdom:

Quote: "I dare you to think bigger, to act bigger, and to be bigger. I dare you to be strong and keep yourself fit. I dare you to think creatively. I dare you to lead and inspire others. I dare you to build character. I dare you to share. And I promise you a richer and more exciting life if you do!" –William H. Danforth