Be Respectful, Be Excellent, Be Accepting, Be a Leader
This is a B Day.
All 7th graders interested in Advanced PE need to fill out the interest form on the Euclid PE website by Friday, April 29.
The 2016/2017 WEB Leader list has been posted in the 7th grade hallways and has also been linked on the WEB website. Newly appointed WEB leaders:
· Please go to the WEB website to download your WEB Leader acceptance letter. It is located at the bottom of the screen, highlighted in yellow.
· Bring your signed permission slip (located on the WEB acceptance letter) and $5 (to pay for the cost of your t-shirt) to our Spring Play Day, which is on Wednesday, April 27, from 9:54-11:31.
· This is a PLC day so you will be missing your elective classes that morning.
· You are responsible for making up any class work and homework you miss.
· We will meet you the double class room at 9:54 for our WEB Spring Play Day next Wednesday!
NJHS is hosting a dodge ball tournament after school to raise money for Make a Wish Foundation on May 4 in the gym. Our goal is $500! There are only 10 teams of 10. If you fill out applications (found in the cafeteria at lunch) along with your money and signed permission slip, you will be considered to play! It's only $5 to play, or $7 to play and eat. Your application is due to Room 95 by Wednesday, April 27. Hurry! Spots are limited!
6th & 7th Graders - Are you interested in environmental issues and activities? If so, join us today, Tuesday, April 26th to discuss a new club for next year - the Euclid Green Team! We want to hear your ideas! We'll meet from 2:50 - 3:30 pm in Mrs. Bradbury's room - 106.
End of Year library dates -
May 4: Last day for students to check out books.
May 9: All student library materials and fees are due.
May 18: All library materials checked out by teachers are due.
May 18 - 20: Library is closed before and after school.
Words of Wisdom:
Moral: Don't succumb to negative peer pressure. Be a leader!