Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday, January 16, 2015

Be Respectful, Be Excellent, Be Accepting, Be a Leader


This is B Day.


All Grades:

Attention all students:

This Friday only, we will be recognizing all of the students that received a Be REAL in December by allowing those students to wear hats.  Every student that turned in a Be REAL coupon will have their name posted on the bulletin board outside the counseling office. If your name is on the board, please come to the cafeteria Friday morning before school starts to receive a stamp on your hand. If you do not get a stamp you cannot wear your hat. Any staff member in the building can ask you to remove your hat if you are causing a disruption with it. 

                              

Words of Wisdom

"I pledge: To strive to be a builder of peace, to work to rid violence from my ideas, my words, and my behavior. I walk in peace among my brothers and sisters from this day, evermore."

–Stop the Violence Pledge