Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday, April 13

This is a B Day.

ALL GRADES: Student Council: Don’t forget that the student council meeting was changed to Thursday, April 16, at 7:00 AM in Room 82.  See you there!!

Sushi Heads (Euclid’s Aquarium Club) will meet in Room 207 after school Monday before leaving on a field trip.

Einstein’s Hat in Mrs. Lloyd’s room is cancelled for Monday, April 13.

Students – check out the bulletin boards in the cafeteria and the PTO welcome center for activities at the high schools and outside of Euclid.

Words of Wisdom                

Monthly Theme: Choosing Character

Quote: “I don’t think of myself as a poor, deprived ghetto girl who made good.  I think of myself as somebody who from an early age knew I was responsible for myself, and I had to make good.” –Oprah Winfrey